Here are the steps with Southeast Financial:
- You fill out your Southeast Financial loan application online and hit the submit button.
Note that the minimum loan amount is $7,500 for most recreational vehicles (and $10,000 for boats and motorcycles).
- We send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your application — and you can check your loan status online any time.
- We notify you by email if your application was approved or not - typically during business hours 8:30-5:00PM Central Time M-F. In the email we will quote a rate and terms, and you can always view the status of your loan online throughout the process.
- You call us toll free at 866.900.8949 or email us to proceed with the loan and ask any questions. Your quote is good for 30 days.
- You fax us the front and back of the title (for the horse trailer, RV, etc.), seller contact information, and lien information as requested.
- We overnight FedEx you the necessary loan documents.
- You sign the documents and provide a copy of your driver's license and insurance binder and Fed Ex them back to us.
- We send you your check, typically within 2 business days (after the receipt of all required information).
- Within 30 days you title your vehicle/unit and fax us a copy of your registration showing that the lien holder has been recorded.
- You receive your payment books from the bank approximately two weeks before the first payment is due.
- Most importantly, you start enjoying your new or used motor home, RV, camper, horse trailer, boat or motorcycle!
Call Southeast Financial toll free at 866.900.8949 for current financing rates
Our business hours are:
8:30-5:00PM Central Time M-F
Or Email Us
Also, please check out our Loan Steps and Loan Tips for more information.